Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Heartfelt Couture is on Twilightseriestheories.com


Back in May I asked one of the sisters from http://www.twilightseriestheories.com/ if they would like for me to make/design a one of a kind red carpet dress for the premiere of New Moon.


See I am a HUGE fan of Twilight. I know that may sound odd since I am a Christian and LOVE Jesus. But Twilight is much more than a story about vampires and werewolves. Plus Kassie and Kallie the creators of TST are amazing Christian woman as well. Kassie and Kallie do a podcast and discuss the books and the movies. If you dig Twilight then you really should listen ,they are hilarious!!!


I asked with the intention that I could spread the word about Heartfelt Couture. TST reaches millions worldwide. It took me almost 5 to 6 months to get the dresses ready. Kallie was able to be on the red carpet and interview Kellan Lutz, Daniel Cudmore, and THE Robert Pattinson. She looked BEAUTIFUL in her dress and I could not have been prouder for an amazing person to wear the dress.


Go to their site and check them out!! I am so proud of what God is doing for Heartfelt Couture. He gave me the talents to make these dresses and put me in the right place at the right time to ask. Now millions of people will read about HFC and possibly a child that would like a gown will get one! That is the whole reason I did the dresses so one child would be blessed!


Blessing,

Keri




0 comments:

Post a Comment