Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you Sewing Seeds and Merry Christmas to all!

Sewing Seeds is a women's group at Gateway Church in Southlake, TX. They took time to make over 20 gorgeous gowns for some amazing children. I was able to deliver some of them to Medical City Children's Hospital on Thursday December 10th. I know that these families are so grateful to receive such a special gift.

Amy, Mandy, Renee, Shelly, and Rosie thank you!! I know these children will LOVE them!!! You all have a heart of gold.

If you are in a women's group and would like to do this please email me keri@heartfeltcouture.com. I would be happy to help get you started!

This will be my last post for the year. Heartfelt Couture continues to reach families and children everyday. 2009 was an exceptional year and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for HFC in 2010.

Blessings, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Keri Abshier

0 comments:

Post a Comment