Friday, February 19, 2010

About Heartfelt Couture

The hospitalization of a child can be a stressful time for children and their families. At Heartfelt Couture, our mission is to provide pint-sized patients with fun and fabulous hospital gowns that are as unique as the are. Each handmade gown is created to provide each hospitalized child a little joy in their hearts and a smile on their face.

If you know of any child that will be in the hospital and would like an amazing hospital gown. Please contact keri@heartfeltcouture.com

All gowns and name pillow are shipped for free. No cost to patient. We just want to make sure these special children have a little something fun.

Blessings,
Keri Abshier

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

Oh my goodness! What a fabulous wonderful ministry!!! Amazing! Why do you do this? How does this work? I am not sure how it works but if you wanted to make one for my son I would be so thankful. My son gets transfusion every three weeks. He has spent a lot of time in the hospital, and unfortunatlye they still aren't sure of all of what is wrong with him, currently we know his immune system doesn't work (hypogammaglobinemia), we know that he has some type of problem with his platelets, causing him to have abnormal bleeding, and he also has an issue with regulating his body temperature. He can be 105 or 94 within an hour:-(
What a tremendous blessing. You can email me at mssweetpea2000@yahoo.com or through my blog: www.weberfamilylife.blogspot.com

Heartfelt Couture said...

Hello! I emailed you at the msseetpea2000 email address. My Heartfelt email server is down so check your junk mail JIC.:)
Love,
Keri

Post a Comment